Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Heys
Today was an absolutely horrendous day!
1. My heels were cutting into my feet the whole day and imagine standing in anatomy lab for 2 hours with painful heels :/
2. I forgot to take my jacket off during anatomy and then it got so hot i was feeling so crap and had a big headache will is still persisting
3. I couldn't get myself out of bed this morning so i didn't have time to make lunch
4. I feel a fever coming up and gahs feeling very crappy think i am getting sick so i just propped myself with pills because i don't wanna get sick
5. When i go home, i dropped my soap into my toilet bowl and had to dig it out. YUCKS.
Had a bad day!!!! I felt oh so very tired the whole day everyone was like you didn't sleep last night?
But...
The good thing about today is that i cooked good food and i swear cooking is therapeutic! Fried mee swa! I love chinese food :) I am thinking about what i should cook tomorrow.
I bought the smarties cookies and they're addictive i have already eaten two big ones and finished 1/3 a tub of ben and jerrys.
Ohh and when i opened my school email today, i found out that we have a test on 30th oct. Our first test. It's quite a big thing i think. So dead. I don't know anything while everyone seriously seems to know everything for some reason it's very scary. I think they spend hours memorizing all the bones of the body or something... how?
Oh i think i have become immune to dead bodies. It's like we were just standing around in the anatomy lab today looking at bones then i realised my leg was on the bottom metal thing where there was a dead body and i didn't feel anything and when we need somewhere to write, we just put our stuff on the metal things with the dead body inside, no biggie. Like someone said today it's like now you see a leg on the body you're like oh.. its a leg not YUCKS! so gross why is there a body part! Good or bad i don't know
I have a interprofessional learning project to do and i realised like 4 of the people in my group are quite old like married with kids and everything studying nursing/midwifery. These people are amazing to want to still want to study i feel and they can handle like school work and family responsibilities and stuff, no easy task. I already have problems, can't imagine what it must be like for them
Went shopping on Monday with cheryl after school cause we were feeling bored :) Bought another pair of shoes.
Ok i should go figure out some stats because my brain is so slow and my time management and discipline is very very low at the moment, almost non existant really.
Looks like an exciting weekend ahead we have lots of nice plans hope it will turn out great :) Will take pictures and load them!

Till the day the cows come home

No comments: